AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Business and company law
- Real estate and tenders
- Transfer of UTP receivables
- Litigation and arbitration
- Postgraduate School for the Legal Professions, 70/70, University of Parma, 2015
- Master’s degree in Law, 110/110, Catholic University of the Sacred Heart, Milan, 2013
- Erasmus at Jean Monnet University, Saint Etienne, France, 2010
- Association of Insolvency Practitioners of Milan, 2020
- Milan Bar Association, 2017
Chiara joined Negrolex in April 2017.
She practices civil law, with specific focus on contract law and commercial litigation, and she has been assisting companies and entrepreneurs in their business activities for years.
She has gained significant experience in the field of extraordinary transactions such as corporate and real estate acquisitions, dealing with negotiations, due diligence and subsequent drafting of contracts for the firm’s clients. In particular, she has dealt with the acquisition of mortgage-backed securities for the purpose of acquiring the pledged real estate and the sale of shares in real estate investment funds.
She also provides support to the other professionals in the law firm in insolvency procedures, and directly assists distressed companies, particularly with regard to composition with creditors.
- Formulae and comments for “Formulario delle società”, edited by Salvatore Sanzo and Giuseppe Antonio Michele Trimarchi, Edizioni Giuffrè Francis Lefebvre, 2019
- “L'ordinanza di ingiunzione ex art. 186 ter c.p.c. in sede di giudizio di opposizione a decreto ingiuntivo: ammissibilità e limiti” (The injunction order pursuant to article 186-ter of the Civil Procedure Code in proceedings challenging an injunction: admissibility and limits), in Cronache dal Foro Parmense, 2015