AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Business and company law
- Banking and financial services
- Insolvency proceedings and restructuring
- “Contract law: from trust to promise to contract”, Harvard University, online course, June 2020
- Master’s degree in Law, University of Milan, October 2018
- Register of trainee lawyers of the Milan Bar Association, October 2019
Roberta joined Negolex in October 2020.
She graduated from University of Milan in October 2018, with a dissertation on the development prospects of European Supervisory Authorities.
She undertook an internship (pursuant to Article 73 of Decree-Law 69/2013) at the Court of Milan, Business Special Division B, from October 2018 to April 2020.
She practices commercial law, particularly corporate and banking law, and provides support in insolvency proceedings.