AREAS OF COMPETENCE
- business and company law
- insolvency and restructuring
- banking and financial services
- litigation and arbitration
- Advanced degree in “Company Turn-around and Bankruptcy Proceedings – The consultant’s role in avoiding bankruptcy”, Ipsoa Business School.
- Master’s Degree in Law Summa cum Laude (110/110 e lode), December 2012, University of Naples Parthenope.
- Milan Bar Association, 2016.
Donatella joined Negrolex in March 2015.
She carried out her legal traineeship at the Government Legal Service in the Naples District and an internship at the Arbitrator for Banking and Financial Institutions, Bank of Italy, Naples offices.
She also completed an internship (under Article 73 of the “To-Do Decree”) with the Bankruptcy Section of the Court of Torre Annunziata, from June 2014 until her move to Milan in March 2015.
She handles civil law, with particular reference to business law and bankruptcy law.