AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Litigation and arbitration
- Insolvency proceedings
- Banking and financial services
- Business and company law
- Master’s in “Company Law for Practitioners”, Ipsoa Business School, 2019
- Master’s in “Company Turnaround and Insolvency Proceedings - The Consultant’s role in avoiding bankruptcy”, Ipsoa Business School, 2015
- Master’s degree in Law, 110/110 cum laude, Parthenope University of Naples, 2012
- Association of Insolvency Practitioners of Milan, 2020
- Milan Bar Association, 2016
Donatella joined the law firm in March 2015, becoming a partner in January 2022.
She has gained experience and specific expertise in litigation, in particular within the framework of proceedings relating to the liability of directors, as well as in sanction proceedings initiated by Banca d’Italia and Consob against corporate officers and the related appeals before the Court of Appeal.
She provides out-of-court assistance to companies, also as regards aspects concerning the organisation and operation of corporations, including companies under the supervision of Banca d’Italia.
She provides support in insolvency proceedings for all activities falling within the remit of the administrator, judicial receiver and judicial liquidator.
- Author of formulae and comments in Formulario delle Società, Giuffrè, 2019